Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

You Were Born.

One year ago, our lives changed forever.  You were born.  The joy and anticipation of the 9 long months waiting for a first baby is like nothing you can ever experience again.   We were simply deliriously excited for your arrival.  I was high on pregnancy.  On May 18, 2012 you were finally here-in our world-via a beautiful birth that I love reminiscing on, even now.  It has been a magical, tremendous, awe-filled, and challenging year.  You have taught me so much--about the depths of life, the depths of myself, and you.  I know you will teach me even more as the years go by.  I cannot wait for all we will experience together in the years to come!  Even at merely a year old, I am so proud of you.  Your life has been the greatest gift and my love for you is truly immeasurable.  Happiest BIRTHday, Harper Jane.


1 comment:

  1. I just finished crying hysterically. That video was absolutely beautiful, Jane. Just like you, your daughter and your husband... a beautiful trio. Happy birthday Harper. We are so thrilled to have you in this world with us! I can't wait for her to meet her new gal pal. XOXO

    ReplyDelete