Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Wrapping Up 30 Weeks!

Finishing up Week 30 of pregnancy!  


I was on official spring break this past week which was SO nice.  Since I had a week break from school, I decided to also take off from work to really get some good relaxin' in.  My parents were also visiting, so it was fun to just have an open schedule to hang out with them.  It's always great to see mom and dad!  AND they brought us a ton of new fun furniture for our house.  They just sold their home in Arlington and are downsizing for their move to Galveston.  In their transition we inherited the comfiest lazy boy chair on the planet, another kitchen table to connect to ours for additional seating (we can actually have more than 4 people at the dinner table now!), and a bunch of other fun garden knickknacks.  We also had our 30 week appointment during my parents' visit, so my mom came down to Dar a Luz with us to check out the birth center.  Everything seems to be going swimmingly with the pregnancy and my mom felt reassured after our appointment :-)  We do have an ultrasound on Monday just to check things out further, but everything seems great.  Nothing had changed at our last ultrasound, so it seems that my cutting back on physical activity has slowed any more premature effacing.  Harper and I are doing very well!  She is ready to go in the 'head down' position and will most likely stay that way until labor.  At the appointment, Abigail showed my mom and Josh how they can feel her little noggin in my belly, which was definitely cool for them.  I still have body aches and am starting to feel the joys of Braxton Hicks (false/practice contractions).  But, I am really just so excited for our baby girl's arrival, that none of that is too bothersome.  As spring break came to a close today, I got to have lunch with my girls Rachel, Tara, and Tara's sister Kaiti.  Tara and Rachel both had their babies with them (Declan and Kyle), which is just so fun!  I can't wait to add Harper to the mix!!!  All in all it was a fabulous week off.  My mom will be back next weekend for Harper's shower, and I am very excited for the event.  It will surely be fun for all. 

And now, a couple more fun photos for your viewing pleasure:


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to add Harper to the mix either! Going to be many good times to come for sure! Lots of love!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that precious belly!!! And beautiful mother-to-be!! Ahhhh... tick, tock. xoxo

    ReplyDelete