Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

She's Four Months Old!


What a goober!  Four months old, and such a personality is emerging.  This is a tough developmental time for babies, as I noted in the previous post.  Thanks to a simple idea from my friend Tara, we were able to get a FULL night's sleep the night before last.  But, last night was a night of broken sleeping once again.  It was nice while it lasted...for one day!  Although this last few weeks has been very exhausting, Harper is really starting to 'come into her own' and it's so fun to watch.  I find her to be a little feisty!  Very smiley.  Determined.  She loves to throw her voice around right now, and makes these almost growling noises!  It's SO funny.  She's slightly stubborn.  Already Miss Independent, but still has her "I NEED my mommy to hold me!" moments.  And she really does get cuter and cuter with every day that passes.


At our pediatrician appointment Dr. Cox said we could start introducing solid foods.  While I'm not TOTALLY ready for her to eat full solid food meals, I think it will be fun to start giving her little 'tastes' when I'm eating a banana or something.  For some reason, feeding a baby full solid food meals before they can even sit up on their own just seems weird to me!  She's still just so tiny and babyish.  Once she's able to sit up in a high chair, I think I'll be more open to the idea of giving a whole solid food meal/snack.  But starting with little tastes will be fun :-) Oh, how fast these babies grow!

Harper and Mia
BFF's

1 comment:

  1. Happy four months sweet girl! Her personality shines through in pictures for sure. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete