Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Herbert-Style

I've always had a lot of fun with this holiday.  This year, with a baby by my side, I kinda forgot to costume plan at all!  Josh and I were going on a date just the two of us to the yoga halloween party last Saturday, and we threw costumes together at the last minute.  I try to always be creative with our getups, so this year my expectations of creativity were no different...except we had a serious time constraint to get our acts together and think of something cool!  Well, we settled on silent film stars-and it did not disappoint:



Happy Halloween, House of Herbert Friends!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT costumes! I want that hat! What was little one??? Did she dress up yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little one rocked a duck costume :-) Sososososo cute!

      Delete
  2. Jane, you are a MASTER at throwing together a killer costume at the last minute!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane you have the most creative ideas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete