Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Officially Fall

After a trip to the pumpkin patch with our little punkins, it officially feels like fall!  We had a long, napless morning with Harper, and the drive out the McCall's Pumpkin Patch was 45 minutes of pure agony with an exhausted screaming babe.  But, once we arrived, Harper's mood magically turned around.  She was super happy and mellow all afternoon-phew!



We dressed the kiddos up as animals for their Pumpkin Patch photos shoot...Lions, Chicks, and Cows-Oh My!  This was the highlight of the day.  Kyle was absolutely hysterical in his lion outfit.  I swear I almost peed my pants laughing at these little ones flomp around on the pumpkins.  Although not the *best* pictures, I think we really captured the spirit of the afternoon.
My Lil' Chick!




Favorite!  Kiddie Chaos!
Okay, one last batch of sweet family photos of our outing.  




Punkin Head all pooped out on the hayride back.

2 comments:

  1. Jane laughing so hard she (almost) pees her pants... classic ;) Love the little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!! You all look great :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete