Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend in Pictures


Another fabulous weekend comes to a close.  This one was jam-packed!  Saturday I taught yoga in the morning, spent lunchtime with two of my dearest friends Christine and Rachel, and then the Herbert's got all gussied up and went to the yoga 'prom.'  By the time we got home around 9:30, I was exhausted.  I conked out immediately when my head hit the pillow-a rare occurrence for me.



Harper standing up for the first time unassisted in Christine and Rachel's backyard!
So happy they caught this moment on film!  Awesome.


Headed to the Prom at El Pinto 

On Sunday we were able to sleep in (that's 7:30 at our house-yeeehaw)!  Josh made us waffles, we cleaned the casa, visited my grandma, and then headed to the UNM duckpond for some fresh air and duck-feeding adventures.  Adventure = there were only 3 ducks in the pond.  Womp womp!  We got a couple of cute snapshots though!

Makin' Waffles!  Harper helped ;-D

Ducks are funny :-P

Weekend's almost over, but tomorrow IS my birthday...so I guess I'll be excited about Monday just this once!  Definitely looking forward to 28...


2 comments:

  1. looks like a weekend FULL of fun and love! :o)
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing up unassisted!? Oh me oh my! What a darling dress she was wearing too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete