Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

All I Can Say Is...

Today was a rough day in mommyhood.  Oy.  Work-life balance just took on a whole new meaning for me.  Thank goodness for cuteness like this to keep my chin up:

Loungin' on Mommy

Pardon my 'side-boob'...but really, she is so darn cute.  And they make 'em that way for a reason!  Thankful for Josh, Take-Out Indian Food, and Car Rides that made this evening a big improvement from this afternoon.  Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya, Tomorrow!  GOODnight :-)

3 comments:

  1. aw, seriously hope tomorrow is better! every day is different. And she sure looks happy in that photo! And she IS TOO cute! (if it's any consolation I remember a day when I was threatening to sell you to the circus. You were about 5 mos old. But I didn't & it wasn't long before you stopped being such a pill :o). Wish I was there to lend a hand, but I know you don't really need it. The work/mommy stuff has a way of working out as it should. Love you to pieces!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG HUGS!!! Just remember I am always right down the freeway and right around the corner from your Grandma's if you need a fellow mommy to share the "mommy-woes/adventures" with! Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here for you Janey!! I promise everything will balance out. We must get together ASAP before I go back to work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete