Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Women's Voices Concert

On Saturday night we went out to the Albuquerque Museum to listen to the New Mexico Jazz Workshop's amazing Women's Voice concert.  Harper joined Josh, my Mom, my Grandma, and myself for the outing.  We all REALLY enjoyed the evening which was a tribute to Etta James-such great music and so much talent from Albuquerque locals!!  We also managed to snap some great pictures of all of us:

I love you!
Mama Bear and Baby Bear
Goober!
Family Photo!
Four Generations

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Harper is getting so much bigger than when I saw her! Love you Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics indeed! Truly awesome to have a four generations pic! Lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite little family!
    Gramma B

    ReplyDelete