Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Toys!!

Harper is growing so fast!  It really is hard for me to believe she is moving out of the 'infant' phase and into the 'baby' phase.  Let the fun begin!!  Last week my mom bought Harper a new present-the Baby Einstein Gym.  We thought that she probably was a little too young to totally appreciate it, but we were wrong!  She is already loving this new toy!  Playing with this awesome baby gym has become a new part of our routine-an instant go-to when she is feeling a little restless.  It is so fun to watch her play, and she is immediately entertained and happy for a pretty good amount of time!  I can even walk away for a bit to fold laundry or do some other little chore.  Love it!  Here's the little lady enjoying her new gift:

Gramma, Mia, and Daddy entertained by Harper playing!
My new nickname for our pup is "MamaMia" as she loves to supervise all baby activities.  Such a good nanny-dog!
Two Loves
So, our new discovery that Harper is ready for toys led my mom and I to a small shopping spree at Babies R Us for some MORE fun stuff.  Can't wait to watch her play, grow, and learn how to do new things with her new gadgets!


3 comments:

  1. Toys... already!? Auntie Char needs to get on the ball ;) Hope to see y'all soon. Send my love! P.S. - MamaMia is the best doggy name I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!!! I cannot wait to meet her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby einstein gyms are the best!! It is so hard not to buy every toy in the store because there are such fun ones nowadays :) Harper is such a doll!! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete