Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Grandma's Birthday!

Thursday, July 12 was my mom's 55th birthday!  So great to have her here to celebrate.  We went out to dinner in Cedar Crest with Josh, Harper, my Grandma, my Aunt Mary, and my Uncle David, ate barbecue, and she drank some margarita's (her favorite!).  Since she is leaving on Tuesday and will miss Harper SO much, I did a special photo shoot and made her an awesome birthday present to hang up in Galveston.  I framed these two pictures below for her:


Obviously, she loved them!!  Harper is totally "Grandma's Sweetheart" and Grandma REALLY is "The BEST!"  Love you, Mom :-)

4 comments:

  1. I DO love the pictures! Harper IS my sweetheart grandbaby and I will miss being with her every day more than you can know. But I will be looking forward to your visit to Galveston in
    September! ...and I will be back in ABQ for a visit shortly after that! :o) Just can't get enough of this happy baby's cuteness!
    Gramma B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmas are the greatest people ever! What would we do without them?! Happy Birthday Barbara! Your granddaughter is the sweetest thing!

    Great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH Harper is such darling! You are both are doing a wonderful job with her and spoiling her Grandma to boot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are THE BEST! Just like her grandma!

    ReplyDelete