Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sweepy Baby

Over the past 9 months I have taken countless sleeping baby pictures of little miss Harper.  Seeing her sweetly sleeping is one of my favorite things in the entire world!  Chunky cheeks smushed, pouty lips, stuffed animals and blankies snuggled...I could watch forever.







Sweetness and Cuteness Overload...

On another subject--diving season is FINISHED!!!!!  We survived 12 hour days and several one-day weekends for four long months.  I was tearfully dreading diving season once it turned fall in Albuquerque.  I really didn't know how we would both do it...it's hard every year; but this year, with a baby?!  I was skeptical if we'd all three make it out alive.  But as the season went on, Harper and I attended several practices, almost all the meets, and were really having fun and got to know all the divers pretty well!  It turned out to be an amazing season for all the kids and of course, Josh.  Yesterday was the State meet and his divers kicked butt.  So, not only did we survive, but it really ended on a high note.  Still, so glad it's done!  Time to celebrate!  Woowoo!

3 comments:

  1. WHEN ARE WE CELEBRATING?!?!?!?!?!? WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Harper get her big girl car seat?!? I LOVE watching mason sleep! I know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she's getting. I sound like a robot on repeat but whoa!!! Such a doll.

    ReplyDelete