Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

End of Summer Wrap-Up

Summer is coming to a close.  It's wild how time is flying.  We are just days away from September-hooray!  I am absolutely ready for some cooler temps.  Nothing beats autumn in our land of enchantment.  Now that Harper is a little older, I really can't wait to do all the fun fall things here in Albuquerque.  I even saw a hot air balloon in the air this morning-that is a sure sign in New Mexico that fall is coming!!  Yep, the balloon fiesta is calling our name this year!  Can't wait!  Harper will be over the MOON to see some huge "ba-ya-yoons!"  Here are some final photogs from our end of season adventures:

5 Year Anniversary Dinner 
Daddy/Daughter Date


Off to Celebrate a Great Couple!



First Ponytail!!!

So, we had a big 10 day vacay planned for next week.  But we decided to last minute change our plans.  Josh is back in school and really couldn't afford to be gone for such a long stint...plus Harper is sleeping like she is fresh out of the womb again.  Oy!  So turns out I am going on a SOLO trip to Texas next week for a long weekend.  Umm, can you say EXCITING!?!  A fabulous girls weekend awaits me!  I can't wait to see my bff Alyce and celebrate our friend Charlotte's little bundle of joy in her belly!!  I was looking forward to the long getaway before...but I have to say I am even MORE excited now to be going on a real girls only getaway.  Wooowoo :-D  Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. And what a good summer it was! Hard to believe how much Harper changed from her birthday, May 18 to when I left this last time Aug 31st.
    Hope your Sept is just as fun. Can't wait to be back in Oct!!!
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls weekend 2013 was simply fabulous! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe what a big girl "HOPPER" is already! So dang cute! Loved getting to spend time with you girls! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete