Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

THIRTY DAYS OF THANKS!!!

Hey blog friends!!  So, we did 'Thirty Days of Thanks" last year, and I have decided THIS is the exercise to get me back on top of my blogging.  Woohoo!  Luckily, I am only 3 days behind, so here we go!

THANKFUL DAY #1:

Can I just say that I am super thankful for this amazing fall that we have enjoyed together as a family?  Truly the best days yet.  We celebrated Josh's 30th Birthday with a wonderful surprise party, celebrated my friend Charlotte's lil' sweet P with a shower in Austin (and then her birth one week later!), celebrated my 10 year reunion of joining Pi Phi with my bestie for the restie Alyce, we balloon fiesta-ed, went to the farmers market, and played at the harvest festival.  Not to mention Harper's first Trick or Treat experience which was one adorable memory that I will always carry with me.  I can't stress enough what a wonderful few months it has been!  Here are some pictures of our fun:

SURPRISE!  Josh is 30!!  And Arial came in town for a surprise visit, too!


Celebrating Miss Penelope!  Just a few days before she was born!
10 year reunion!




Checking out the Green Chile--a true New Mexican 


Harvest Festival 




Just another mommy/baby zoo date!

Trick or Treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment