Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful: Day #4

Thankful today for my little girl that makes me LAUGH!  This age is just too funny.  Everyday Harper does or says something that makes me have a full on belly laugh.  For example, last week when she first woke up I asked her what she dreamed about last night.  She tells me "monkeys!"  and then a few seconds later says "rainbows!"  Monkeys and rainbows?!  Does it get any sweeter and funnier?!  There are literally countless stories to tell about her silliness and sweetness that brings me laughter and smiles.

This is what she was up to today:


"Getting dressed!"  A pair of shorts on her head, and one around each leg!  Perfection!  She loves to mimic real life tasks now, which is always cute and entertaining.  This definitely had me laughing this afternoon.  Thanks for bringing me such joy everyday, Harper Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment