Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful: Day #17

YOU GUYS.  I am beyond thrilled with our family photos which were taken by LizAnne Photography.  Holy Moly, they are wonderful!  Harper was a little toot the whole time.  I mean, really pissed that we were even trying to take her picture.  But you cannot even tell in these photos that the wonderful and talented, Beth, captured!  They are just really, really sweet.  And, this has BY FAR been my favorite age with Harper.  ((In fact, I am even hesitant to say it for fear I will jinx her...but, for the last month Harper has slept through the night...like 12 hours straight.  I am a new woman, people!  Josh and I were rarely sleeping more than 4 hours at a time for about 16 month straight.  I mean, we'd have a good week here and there...but, after a month of this, I am REBORN!))  So, I feel extra grateful to have this wonderful stage in Harper's life to forever remember in photo-form!  Here are a few of our favorite shots:






















3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures and a beautiful little family! Where did you find your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they turned out perfect! I am sure you breathed a huge sigh of relief and delight! They are beautiful! Lisa she is Beth Wells from LizAnne Photography. She takes gorgeous photos, she just did ours and she obviously proves her worth in her photos!

    ReplyDelete