Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful: Day #20-25...Oops!

Ooopsies!  I have slacked on my 30 Day of Thanks updates these last 5 days :-/  Sorry, y'all!  Life's just been too fun for me to sit on the computer too much, I guess! ;-P

So, 5 days squeezed into one post!!!  Lots and lots to be thankful for.  Awesome yoga classes, snuggly snow days, relaxing weekends, yummy foods (especially pizza and breakfast burritos!), morning dates to see MUCH anticipated movies, good sleeps, funny babies, sweet husbands, goofy dogs, AND only one more day until my parents get here to celebrate the holiday!  Phew!  Lots of thanks to give this last five days.  Here are some pics snapped along the way:

Goofy Dog
Yummy Beers
Funny Babies
Snuck our breakfast burritos in with us to see Catching Fire!!
A delicious Josh creation: Breakfast Empanadas
Sweet Snuggles, Sweet Husbands, Sweet Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment