Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful: Day #11

November 11th.  If you remember my post from this day last year, you'll recall that November 11th holds a special/silly place in my heart.  Yep, every year my best friend Alyce and I acknowledge that this is Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday.  This is how my day began:


Oh yea!  A text bright and early at 7:19 AM to commemorate this.  It just makes me smile every year, what can I say!  I am so blessed to have a weirdo best friend, that I have known for SO long, that we can do really bizarre stuff like this, and get great pleasure out of it :-D

Next, our day continued to be wonderful because Josh was off work today!!!  YAY!  Loved this because he had been working all weekend.  We spent the day catching up on life, which we both love. Cleaning, cooking, laundry, yard work.  May sound boring...but feels so good to have everything in order to begin each week!  


  Josh and Harper got some quality daddy/daughter time in as well with a fun hike just the two of them.  


A very blessed day indeed.  Ready to conquer the rest of this short week!


No comments:

Post a Comment