Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful: Day #20

Thankful for awesome talks with my husband. 


We are SO busy these days, Josh especially.  Juggling work, school, babies, applications, house stuff, health stuff, dog stuff...it's a lot!  We've been so focused, heads down, on getting this semester done.  But now Josh is starting to apply for OT school, so we've been actually starting to look up and forward again with what's coming up next.  Tonight, we started discussing some future scenarios and what the heck we were going to do about everything.  I shared with Josh this awesome article that I had ready earlier today, and it lead to an awesome conversation.  Read it, it's good!  So important to stop and connect even (and especially!) in the midst of all the chaos of our daily life!


I love you, Josh, and I am ever thankful for the wonderful life that we have created together.  You are the best.  Thank God it is YOU that will walk this journey of life with me.  So positive.  So kind.  Such a good heart.  I am blessed to have you next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment