Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful: Day #6

I didn't get to post yesterday...but wanted to say that I was SO THANKFUL to meet the newest member of our crew: Baby Calem!



What a blessing!!!  Such a precious little squish.  And also so moving to hold a newborn again.  It's amazing how much they change and how fast.  The miracle of life, friends.  After a pretty rough go around with Declan's birth, I was SO thankful for how wonderful Calem's arrival was.  Tara looked freakin' amazing at the hospital and everyone was in high spirits.  I was too busy catching up with Tara on the last few days, and didn't think to take any photos of us all together.  I hate when that happens!  But it tends to, when you're having a 'moment,' so oh well!  I can't wait for Declan, Harper, and Kyle to initiate Calem as the newest little squirt in their baby gang :-D  From 3 to 4-what a blessing!  Beyond grateful to have this group of friends on the parenthood journey with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment