Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful: Day #9

Holla!  Thankful for DATE NIGHT!!  Always a treat to spend some quality time with my love.  Thankful for Grandma Jean-Jean for babysitting and letting us get away for a couple of hours on our own.  So nice.  We spent our date night at Kelly's, enjoying a beer, and enjoying a massive plate of nachos.  And, BONUS: I ran into a friend a hadn't seen since Harper's baby shower!  A great, unexpected encounter!  Too bad I did not get any pictures of Josh and I out and about...But, as I've said before, that tends to happen when you are enjoying yourself and in the moment!  To make up for it:


An awesome photo of Harper-post-bath and ready for bed.  Nice hair!  Clearly channelling "Flock of Seagulls" or something-haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment