Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Morning Week 27!

A week 27 belly pic!  I sure am bumping it up these days :-)


We are heading into week 27 and obviously, Harper is growing like crazy!  Squirming, dancing, and kicking all the time-it's wonderful.  Also, this is my last week in the 2nd trimester-WHOA!!!  That one went really fast!

Well, this past week was very interesting pregnancy-wise.  Actually, I wouldn't say interesting...I was just in pure agony.  My body pain had reached an all time high.  I had severe pain under my right ribcage that was radiating into my back.  No fun at all...I reluctantly called my midwife and she had me come in to check me out.  I guess pain under the right ribcage can be a sign of something serious.  She checked my blood pressure, took some labs, but luckily all was normal.  She said I most likely just had a 'rib out' that was pinching a nerve.  So I went to see my dear chiropractor friend, Lindsey.  OH my, what a difference.  Apparently I had not just one, but FOUR ribs out of place.  Aye.  No wonder I was in such pain.  Now I am feeling much better-not allll the way, but a huge improvement.  Pregnancy definitely takes its toll on the body.

In other news, Josh is officially finished with diving season!!!  YAY!  Friday and Saturday was the State meet and his divers all did awesome.  I am really proud of him, they worked really hard this season.  I'm sure he's a little sad that it's over...but the upside is: no more crazy 7am-7pm schedule.  And the way time flies, it will be diving season again before we know it.  

The rest of this weekend we are just enjoying our free time!  Cleaning, putting Harper's nursery together little by little, and apparently Josh is going to attempt to chop down a tree in our front yard that is growing too big and encroaching on our house...Oh boy...Last week he installed our new French Doors all by himself, so I have faith-Godspeed, Josh :-) 

Have a happy week, friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog!! you look fabulous!! I wish I was there to rub your Harper belly!! I love all three, wait five! of you!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are not in as much pain. Harper is growing perfectly. Can't wait to meet her :) Love you Janey!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. best bump picture yet! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this photo!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete