Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Well Hello, Third Trimester!

Third Trimester Happy Dance!  We've made it to the final stretch!  Woohoo :-)  Check out my sweeeeet baby HUMP!


Due date is getting closer and I could not be more excited.  I am READY for Spring, warmer weather, being finished with school, the Albuquerque baby shower, and for baby to arrive!  We still have lots of projects to do before Harper gets here--but I know we'll get everything wrapped up in time.  The biggest thing left is overhauling our kitchen...think we can do it in 12 weeks?!  HA!  Let's hope so!

Tonight we start our Blissborn birthing class at Dar a Luz.  This class was recommended to us by my friend Tara, and supposedly the method that the class teaches you is ahhhmazing for baby mama and baby daddy.  Really looking forward to this!  Also, tomorrow is my 28 week check-up and Glucose test...not so exciting, but hopefully nothing to sweat.  Anyhow, Josh and I always love going to the birth center and chatting with our midwife, Abigail. 

We've got a busy week ahead with the birth class, school, work, and all of the swimming/diving banquets we have to attend now that the season is over.  But I love a free meal, so no complaints from me!  Have a blissful week loved ones! 

4 comments:

  1. Tara and Baby DeclanFebruary 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM

    WHOA! Grow Harper Grow! That baby hump is already so much bigger in a little less than a week! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Have the most wonderful time at your Blissborn classes and hang in there during your busy week! Oh and keeping my fingers crossed with the glucose test, bring snacks and water in the car (for after), it doesn't make you feel so hot. Love to you and Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you are already in the third trimester! Time sure does go by fast! You continue to look fabulous! Yay for Spring being right around the corner! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!!!!!!! Bump, bump it up!!! I LOVE your little Herbette so much already! I'm so relieved I am going to get to see you prego one more time!! You are stunning, mama!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Jane!!! Baby Harper is getting bigger by the minute! I hope you're staying sane with school and work and everything! I miss you so much and I wish I could be there to just spend some down time together. I love you and I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete