Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was the five year anniversary of Josh and my first date!!!  My oh my, time flies!  I truly can’t believe it...five years ago I was:

In my senior year of college, living with two of my best girls ((Tara and Rachel))


and had just returned from a ((cough cough)) memorable trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras 


when this handsome young gent asked me on a date.  


I was shocked.  I had known Josh since freshman year ((way back in '03)), but had never considered dating him?!  BUT after one sweet dinner date, the rest was history.  We fell madly in love and moved fast--faster than most of our friends and family would have probably approved of at the time...but it was a real, true companionship.  I knew it from date one.  We were married a year and a half later.


 And now, five years later-here we are!  Happier than ever, more comfortable than ever, and expecting our first bundle of joy.  


We are both so excited to move into this next phase of our life as parents.  There is no doubt in my mind that we will be an amazing team ((as we always have)) and still manage to have lots of laughs and happy times through the bumps that come our way ((as we always have)).  To infinity, and beyond!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love you so much baby! Favorite post ever:-)! I am so lucky to have you by my side as my wife! You are my everything!!

    Love, Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are perfect for eachother :) It was so fun being a part of your wedding day and seeing you two tie the knot! Jane, where did you find that pic of us three?! Such a good one! Love to you both and super excited for the arrival of little Harper!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, true, beautiful love! And its growing...Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Jane! You two are so perfect for each other and you have such a neat love story! So happy for you both! This is such an exciting time for you and you have so much to look forward to! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me cry!!! So sweet! And you guys are my favorite couple on the planet!! I am so blessed to have the two of you in my life and I pray that God's plan for me is to be with someone that compliments me as well as you two compliment each other!!! (run-on, much?) LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete