Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 26!

I just got home from an incredible baby shower in Texas hosted by two of my best girls, Alyce and Charlotte.  What a weekend!  Harper is in for such a treat when she arrives-everyone has already shown her so much love!  I will post more pictures of the shower later-but I wanted to quickly post a photo from our latest ultrasound.  We really only got one good shot of her-but it's pretty cute!  She is already taking after Josh in so many of her facial features (in my opinion). 


After this last appointment, it was decided that I should no longer take or teach yoga in order to be proactive in preventing an early arrival for our baby girl.  I'm sad to go on 'baby leave' already from yoga-but Harper's best interest is our top priority.  Keep on cookin' little one-we want you to be well done!

3 comments:

  1. Janey what a beautiful baby girl! +1 for the face shot! Our baby boy always had his hands up and in the way, keepin' us guessing till the very end. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper is going to be so darling! So glad you had a great time at your shower in Texas! Looking forward to the one upcoming in March :) Happy Valentine's Day!! Love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see, hug, and talk to you! Can't wait for my March visit to ABQ!

    ReplyDelete