Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

So Long, Farewell 5810 Arbor Valley Dr.

Okay, next post.  This last weekend Josh and I visited my hometown, Arlington, TX, to say goodbye to the house that I grew up in.  My parents have officially sold 5810 Arbor Valley, are closing this Friday, and are then moving down to Galveston.  Sigh...I always thought that the Arlington house would be my parent's forever home.  It was sad to say goodbye.  It's just a house, but it held so many memories-really happy good memories!  It is truly the end of an era.  Josh took some photos of me in my mom's beautiful gardens-the part of the house she will no doubt miss the most.



So long, Farewell 5810 Arbor Valley.  I will always think of you fondly, miss you dearly, and hold you close to my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget when my parents moved out of the house I grew up in. I definitely get the emotions you felt! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete