Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Friend BBQ!

Okay-I have seriously been slacking on the blog updates!  So much has happened since my last post.  Let's start with our little BBQ that we had last weekend with our friends-Tara, Jon, Rachel, and Tom and their little ones.  We grilled burgers and stuffed our tummies.  The gang got to check out our nursery.  And we got to have lots of hilarious conversations as usual-best of the night was a very amusing talk about baby sign language.  Oh man, my friends just make me LAUGH so hard!  Thanks guys!  Here are some photos from the evening:

Cutie Kyle!

Josh and Little Man, Declan

So Happy!

Love this one!

Sleepy Guy

<3

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, good times for sure!!! Can't wait for little Harper to be added to the mix. It is getting so close to her arrival! Hooray! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in ABQ! I miss hanging out with all of you! Love you so much Jane and I can't wait for Miss Harper to get here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nursery Reveal." I was there in spirit. <3

    ReplyDelete