Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Someone's Birthday!!!!

This guy's!!!!


Happiest birthday, Declan Christopher Maple!!!  

A year ago, you were born into this world...wow.  I know it was a very scary day for your mommy and daddy.  Things took a different path than was planned, as things often do.  But the end result--you--better than anything they ever could have dreamed.  You were perfect from the beginning, and I have loved to watch you grow and be such a big part of your life.  You are adorable, full of charm, and truly SO good-natured.  One of a kind, for sure.  You have strengthened my bond with your mommy even more.  Tara, we have shared so much this past year.  Years ago, we would be staying out late together, gossiping, doing college girl things...and today, we're breastfeeding on the couch together, discussing nap strategies!  What a journey!  I seriously thank the heavens that we've been able to make our way through the challenges and joys of motherhood together!  It is SO bittersweet to watch our babies grow up.  It all just happens so quickly.  I cannot believe that today, Declan is ONE!  Tara and Jonathan, you have raised one amazing, sweet, bright, kick a$$ one-year-old!!!  Biggest hugs.  Tears of Joy.  High Fives.  :-)  Happy Birthday, Declan.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweetest post! I'm crying. It has been the most amazing journey. Thank you for being a beautiful soul sister and friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and memories! I just love you all, and I'm so happy that I have such wonderful friends that let me love on their babies when I'm in town. :)

    ReplyDelete