Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful: Day #12

This lovely Monday is coming to a close.  Very thankful that Josh had the day off today.  It is always a treat to get an extra day together!  I did some yoga, we all went to lunch, ran some errands together, Josh coached diving this evening, we made breakfast for dinner, and then hubby installed our sweet new garbage disposal.  Heck yes!  Finally!  Our kitchen remodel is almost done!  I can't wait :-)  I will definitely be happy to say goodbye to hand-washing our dishes everyday.  Anyway, a darn good day today and I am grateful!  Only one more week until our *fun* Thanksgiving excursion across the country commences!

On another note, Harper is starting to pull up.  It's her new favorite thing and just so cute to watch her work her little body into a standing position.

Workin' on it...
Workin' on it..... 
Ah, fah-get about it!  I'm playin'!
She's been working on it for days, and finally got it yesterday.  I even went into her room after nap time this afternoon and she was standing in her crib!  AND her bottom tooth is actually visibly coming in...crawling, teeth, pulling up?!...sigh...these sweet babies just grow too fast.  But, she'll always be my baby, no matter how big she gets!  I am thankful for this precious time with her, as tiring as stay-at-home-mommying can be some days.  It really is priceless.

4 comments:

  1. Eager to see her do her new skill in person!
    GrammaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little yogi like her Momma and GrammaB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you mommy Jane! I know those growing moments are bittersweet. So happy you all had a day together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ones make me cry, I wish I could be around to see her grow up more.

    ReplyDelete