Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful: Day #8

Oh boy.  Today was a doozie and I am THANKFUL that it is over!  Well, the hard part anyway :-)  Little gal is on her way dreamland as I type.  It was a rough one for Harper today.  We were running errands this morning, so she missed her midday nap.  Big mistake!  FYI: missing a nap is NEVER a good idea.  At least for my child.  Missing that little 30 minute snooze ruined the rest of her day.  And mine, too.  Poor us.  Also, I think I saw evidence of her first emerging tooth this morning.  Probably another reason that she was a little out of sorts.  ((Side note: I got SO sad when I saw her tooth coming in...silly...but I feel that it is undeniable proof of her growing up...the adorable gummy smile will soon be a thing of the past.  Boo hoo :-(... ))  Another stinker from today, I had intentions to go to yoga, but couldn't pump enough milk in time so I had to miss.  

Anyway, needless to say, I am thankful Harper Jane is on her way to a deep, peaceful slumber, and this unpleasant day is coming to a close!!!  On the plus side, I am thankful that now we have a quiche in the oven (which smells DELICIOUS) and a new Glee is on tonight...And I think I deserve a DRINK after a long day like today :-)

For our picture of the day, I give you a funny one of our pooches, Mitch and Mia.  This is how they were lying a couple of nights ago.  Cracked us up.


A little reminiscent of Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam," no? Teeheehee ;-D


1 comment: