Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful: Day #6

Another post, coming in late!  Quick post tonight.  But super thankful.  Looks like the results are in, and President Barack Obama gets another four years!  SOOOOOO relieved and happy with these results.  Thank goodness this election is DONE!  On a moral level, I could never get behind Romney.  Marriage equality, women's rights, the middle class...these things are important to me on a personal level.  So, I am really grateful that the election went the way that it did.  But, it was a close one--half of the country is rejoicing, half of the country thinks the world is ending.  Just hoping that the great U-S-of A will be able to come together, move forward, and become even more bad ass than we already are.  Onward and Upward!

P.S.--I may even be MORE thankful tomorrow, because there will be NO MORE political adds!  Hallelujah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I second that Jane! I tried to stay away from the political debates on social media but I totally agree with you. While I've always voted Republican, but with both Joel and I being federal employees we really had to go with who would support our jobs and benefits. And the thought of a president who wants to take us back to the '50's in terms of womens rights, equality, etc is just too scarey!

    ReplyDelete