Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Day #19

Hello from Minnesota, friends!  Will probably have some short posts this week since we are out of town and not on our normal 'routine.'  Yesterday, I was so thankful that my thoughtful parents agreed to  watch our fur-babies while we took our baby-baby across the country to meet Josh's family.  Mitch and Mia are in good hands!  They are giant, lovable, balls of fur and slobber, and I can rest easy knowing my mom and dad are dogsitting them.  They were our first 'children,' after all, and I do worry about them every time we are away.  They bring Josh and I so much joy.  And even more laughter with their silly, dog-ish antics.  Such personalities in those two.  Love em'.  Miss em'.  Thankful for em'.  AND for my awesome mom and dad for dogsitting/housesitting for us while we take a little vacation from the desert :-)


The "Mia is very disappointed in you..." Face
My Happy-Go-Lucky Guy

2 comments:

  1. Your fur-babies are doing fine! Your dad has taken to calling Mitch "moco head" since he always seems to have a blob of slobber on his forehead. Too Funny! :oD And Mia tries standing at the laundry room door around 5:30 pm to see if she can convince us to go ahead and feed her early. She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fur-babies! They are so cute, I love their black-and-white. we really need them to have a play date with our little black-and-white fur-baby, even though Mitch and Mia are about three times her size she loves big dogs :)

    ReplyDelete