Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful: Day #28

Thankful: Day 28

      Josh here!

Today is MY day with Harper! We had to bring MItch and Mia in for a Vet appointment so I decided to take the whole day off from work. I usually just have half days with harper on Wednesdays so that Janey can head into work to catch up on things and attend her weekly meeting at the law office with Filbert. But today, I had the whole day. Seeing as I didn't have to wake up at 6 this morning for work this morning, Jane and I took advantage on not having to set an alarm and slept in until a little before 8 am. I feels great getting those couple extra minutes before starting the day. After getting some chores out of the way and taking the dogs to the vet, I went into full daddy mode after sending mommy off to work. We had such a good day today!
      I am thankful for many things; being a dad to my adorable Harper, having such a beautiful, smart, and loving wife, and loving every minute of life. But today, what I am most thankful for is getting the chance to take the day off and spend quality time with my little baby girl!!!

Here are some pictures from today:
   
                                                Patiently waiting for her delicious apples!
                                                 Introduced her to the baby in the floor!

                                                                    So fascinating!
                                        Keeping me entertained while folding some clothes:-)



2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys got to sleep in and Josh got to have a fun day with cutie-pie Harper. So what did the vet say about Mia??

    Gramma B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh! I love this post! I am thankful that you are such a good husband to my dear friend and an amazing father to that precious doll Harper.

    ReplyDelete