Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful: Day #2

So, there are BIG things in life to be thankful for, but sometimes the little things are just as important!  Today, I am thankful for a little thing.  I am thankful that Harper and I got to meet Josh for lunch.  One of his co-workers is leaving the city, so everyone got together for a going away lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Harper and I were able to join the party!

As a stay-at-home-mom, getting out of the house everyday is really important.  It literally helps to keep me sane.  Sometimes even going to Target or the grocery store are the highlights of our day!  So, when a fun opportunity like this arises, I am ever so thankful for a chance to get out and do something new and different!  On that note, we also VOTED today!  Yay!  Another little task I am grateful for that makes a BIG difference :-)



Thankful for these little things today.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's those little things that mean SO much. Glad Josh got to have a little extra "Harper & Jane time" too!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you said on Saturday! I'm totally bringing you the next time I go to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete