Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful: Day #16

Okay, getting caught up on my thankful posts today for sure!!!

Day #16, thankful for a great ending to the week.  Officially on full-time family-time until next Sunday-wahoooo!!!  I am SO thankful Josh is done with work for over a week.  We get to spend every day together as a family for the next ten days or so!  SO HAPPY!  I was itching for him to get home from work yesterday so our family fun could begin.  I cherish our time together now more than ever.  Hubby is so busy with work and coaching, he is barely at home these days.  Life is infinitely better when he is around!  So thankful we are officially kicking off our vacation together-yay!

Also thankful for coffee with friends yesterday afternoon!  Always a great time hanging out with my mommy friends.  And always an adventure with the cute and rambunctious babies around!  They definitely make coffee dates a lot more interesting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment