Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful: Day #22


Thankful for....THANKSGIVING!!!!  Growing up, this was always my very favorite holiday.  Even more than Christmas.  Because, as I mentioned in my last post, I love enormous family gatherings.  Don't get me wrong, I loved Christmas!  But the thrill of packing up, going to Albuquerque, and having a huge Thanksgiving dinner with allllll of the Gabels and allllll of the Howells was really special.  Tonight in Minnesota was no different.  Giant, fun family gathering.  45 Ohly's smashed into Paul and Gail's beautiful home, catching up on life, and feasting on delicious food--nothing better!!  And, once again, Harper was such a good sport and, of course, the star of Thanksgiving!  Tomorrow is a loooong travel day...but it has been a fantastic trip.  I wish we could stay longer and/or come up here more often.  I am so glad we came to celebrate my favorite holiday.

Harper's First Thanksgiving!
Herbert Siblings
Ohly Boys, Tristan and Lennon.  All they wanted to do all night was play with Harper!  SO CUTE!
Harper and Auntie Sarajane
Happy Thanksgiving, friends and family.  "Thirty Day of Thanks" isn't even enough days to put into words all of the grateful feelings I have for all of you.  Love beyond words. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment