Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful: Day #4

Another post about friends!  I have been so blessed these last few days to be able to spend time with my awesome FRIENDS!

This morning, we had a scrumptious brunch at the Maple's house to celebrate Jonathan's birthday.  Tara is the queen of the kitchen-she made the most tasty pumpkin waffles, homemade dutch syrup, and breakfast casserole.  Holy moly.  Delicious.  Here she is whipping up her magical creation with her OTHER magical creation on her hip, little Declan!


It's always fun to hang out with some of my very favorite people.  I am really so so so so so.....grateful that two of my best friends have little ones.  The nine of us (used to be six!) are always getting together for family outings and it truly is the amazing to be able to do this.


There is really so much to say about these two girls, Rachel and Tara.  I don't even really know where to begin.  I am thanking my lucky stars that I joined the good ol' PBP in 2003 and met all of these incredible people who are STILL my closest friends today.  R, T, and myself have been through so many important 'life moments' together.  We've been through college together (that could be a whole novel alone!).

OLD school T & J!
We've lived together, watched each other graduate, seen each other through getting jobs, changing jobs, traveled together, had a LOT of fun together, we've stood by each others sides when we said our wedding vows, and we've watched each of us go through pregnancy,

Kyle 
Declan 
Harper
three VERY different labors, and are now helping one another raise our three babies.


How amazing is that?  Couldn't ask for anything better.  I know these girls were MEANT to be in my life.  Our bond is a special one and always has been.  Our relationship is rooted in something more than just friendship and I am deeply grateful for both of you.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for my dear friend Jane! My life would not tbe the same without you. Thank you for the beautiful post. I seriously can't help but have tears of joy looking at our three belly pictures. Life is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU JANEY! My sweet dear friend. My beloved roommate and PBP companion. There are no words to tell you how much I cherish you and our friendship. I am so thankful for the joining of our life paths almost ten years ago! Look at all of our memories and love that we have shared along the way. And how beautiful the road looks ahead. Thank you for your sisterhood and for letting me share in the joys of your blessed life. More than you will ever know, I love you.

    ReplyDelete