Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful: Day #25

Thankful for a day out with Josh!  I always love a good date :-)  We snuck out for a couple of hours today while my mom watched the Harper baby.  We went to see Skyfall--loooooved it!  I can never resist a James Bond flick.  This one, unlike Quantum of Solace, did not disappoint.  There are actually several movies out right now that I really want to see....so, hopefully we'll have some MORE date days/nights in our near future!  Spending time just the two of us is not always easy to come by, but so important.  Thankful for our little date this afternoon.  Love you, Josh. xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this one was certainly one of the best Bonds, plus I am pretty partial to Daniel Craig. If you sneak out again Flight was awesome too!

    ReplyDelete