Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful: Day #14

I am thankful for Harper's adorable babbles!  Starting to babble is something new for her and it is SO CUTE.  I don't know if there's anything that I love more than hearing her babble her "dadadada's and gagagaga's."  LOVE!


Also, thankful that I FINALLY got my haircut today.  I think it had been since March.  Way too freakin' long!  My hair was looking just plain drab and I am SO happy that I was able to perk it up today.  In addition to a trim, I also added some color.  My locks were looking a little dull with grown-out blonde highlights, blech!  So I decided to go dark for the season.  Tonight, my hair is a beautiful rich brown!  Hooray :-)

4 comments:

  1. :) Thats crazy I dyed my hair too on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GrandDude swears that little Miss Harper "sings" her "da da da's". I agree!
    GrammaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many comments... 1) that outfit is to die for! 2) she's going to be a singer like her mom 3) I wanna see those lovely locks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete