Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful: Day #26

Thankful for scratching some big items off of the always-lengthening "To Do" list today!  That always feels good!  This included many things, but the most fun is that our Christmas shopping for Harper is complete!  For now!  Yay!  My mom was always SUCH a planner.  Her Christmas shopping strategy was something to marvel at-I think she was done every year by Halloween!!  Not kidding!  This way she didn't have to rush and was able to avoid the massive sea of holiday shoppers everywhere.  I strive to be as on-top-of-it in the holiday shopping department as she was.  But, finishing shortly after Thanksgiving ain't bad!?  Now, I just have to finish up shopping for all my other loverlies :-)  Happy happy holiday season!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I have always been in awe of those people with serious holiday gift buying skills! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete