Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful: Day #17

Today, I am thankful for breakfast and Christmas shopping with my friend Christine!  Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I did not work at EAD right out of college...but then I think, no way!  If I didn't work there, I never would have met Christine!  One of my best friends in the whole world!


I was pretty bitter when I left EAD.  But, I have completely made peace with the situation now.  Truly no hard feelings, and nothing but good will towards you-know-who.  All I have are good memories of the place.  Looking back now, it really was the most fun job I've ever had.  Especially because Christine and I shared an office and we got to be totally whacky everyday...trying now to put words to some of the crazy stuff we used to do...but I can't!..If I had to categorize our antics, I'd say it was a lot of pranks against others and dancing :-)  All in all, we were just weirdos and it was SO much fun.  We really do share a unique connection, and a very goofy sense of humor.  EAD is gone; and lots have changed in both our lives since we met over five years ago.  Thankfully, our friendship holds strong, and we still remain great friends today.  Love you, Christine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment